Friday, February 25, 2005

They Look so Normal ...

Sean Hannity now has a dating service on his website. Surprisingly most of the people look pretty normal, but they sound like raving lunatics.

Well except for this guy.

Also um, this guy:
I am a 49 year old truck driver. Divorced, one daughter, 18, looking for a LADY, 45 to 55 years old, no tatoos, no body piercings except ears, but most importantly NOT LIBERAL (lady and not liberal kind of go hand in hand, don't they?).
The upside is that at 49 the guy's unlikely to breed. Plus, you know, just look at him.

Heh:
I'm 41 and have never been married.
Wouldn't have guessed it.

Jackass:
I'm a Criminal Justice major with aspirations of being, you may want to sit down, a lawyer. CRIMINAL PROSECUTION ONLY!
[...]
I'm 6 feet tall, but I weigh a tad over 300 pounds.
[...]
I just think that it is my biggest handicap because so much of society is so superficial, most people just submit to that superficiality, and don't wait around to see that I'm really a nice person.
The party of personal responsibility ladies and gentleman. Full of fatasses.